Social icons

Shop: Stripes & Plaid

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Happy Fall everyone! My schedule has been crazy recently. Between classes, work, and traveling on the weekend I've barely had time for anything. This weekend is my last travel weekend for a while though and I'm really excited to get back to a normal schedule. 

Now that it's officially fall (and starting to feel like it in Madrid) I've been craving nothing but cozy sweaters, jeans, and boots. You all know that stripes are easily my favorite pattern and in the fall I love to mix it up by adding a plaid scarves to my striped tops. Can't you just picture these pairings with dark skinny jeans and tall boots?

2 comments

  1. Cannot wait to wear all my plaid flannels, cozy scarves & boots again! Totally excited about the changing of the seasons. Great post! XO, Nicole @ www.empirestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooook, seriously obsessed with all three of these looks - must wear all of them!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.