Social icons

TGIF + Links

Friday, February 28, 2014
{via}

This week I'm definitely feeling the TGIF effect this week. Sadly, with two midterms on Monday and a paper due Sunday night the weekend isn't really doing much for me. Luckily, unlike last weekend the snow would have kept me inside anyways. Be prepared for more than one coffee instagram, because I'll be drinking a lot of it over the next few days. 

And now a few things I've been loving this week!

I just signed up for Keaton Row, an incredible online styling tool that matches you with a personal stylist, after talking to one of the Co-Founders at a school event this week. I'm already obsessed!

Sarah Jessica Parker's shoe collection is now available at Nordstrom. My favorite pair is this mint pair that would be perfect for spring!

Gap's spring collection is killing it. These white jeans with a twist are perfect for spring and this sweater as well as this oxford are high on my wish list. 

I love seeing NYU on College Fashionista, especially when they are styling classics oh so perfectly. 

The 12 shoes that every women should only. I'm only about half way there and still on the list are two of my favorites, animal print heels and metallic heels. I love this simple leopard option for only $70. 

The College Prepster's Secrets for Success from earlier this week. My favorite was her ideas about redefining success (as well as being on time, because I'm notoriously early)

My search for the perfect (affordable) white tee may have ended now that I've found this $25 option from Everlane. The pocket and scoop neck are just what I've been looking for. I'm also a huge fan of their weekender bags

Hope you all have a great weekend! If you're studying for midterms like me make sure to work in some relaxation time. In my free time I'll be catching up on all my tv shows (most importantly Scandal) that have finally returned!

9 comments

  1. Those SJP heels are incredible! If only I had that money.

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're on the same page Connie! I would love to be able to buy them!

      Caroline

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit! those heels totally make the casual chic look! Love it! :D

    daughterofasonofasailor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are amazing!

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Gap new arrivals! I have a few Everlane tee's and sweaters, and they are beyond amazing -- totally recommend :)
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.