Social icons

Shop Nordstrom Sale Under $80

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

If someone were to ask me what my favorite time of year is, I'd have to say the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale... 

Ok, well it definitely isn't my favorite part of the year, but it's definitely up there with Fourth of July and Thanksgiving. The shopaholic in me loves nothing more than getting amazing deals on items that are in-season and brand freakin' new. Plus, as mid July rolls around all I can think about is fall so the jackets, jeans, and booties this sale has to offer are right up my alley. 

I'm sure you've all seen a million roundups of the #NSale by now, but since the sale doesn't open to everyone until Friday I wanted to wait to share some pieces that hopefully won't be sold out by the time we can all get our hands on them. The Nordstrom sale is by far the best place to stock up on basics or finally splurge on a designer item you've been wanting. 

As a broke college student I'm all about the affordable investment pieces, so I've focused this post on all the best items under $80! You can find great pieces in the sale, like these booties or this moto jacket, that won't break the bank and I guarantee you'll wear for years to come. And for those of you who don't live near a Nordstrom they have ah-mazing online return policies, so go forth and order to your heart's content (just keep telling yourself you'll return some things ;))



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.