Social icons

Happy Friday + Links

Friday, September 26, 2014
{via}

Happy Friday! These week has felt so incredibly long that I couldn't be happier the weekend is finally here. I'm headed down to Cordoba and Granada on a school trip this weekend so sadly there will be no relaxation in the next couple days (I'm in serious need of netflix binge). 

I haven't shared any of my favorite articles in a while so I thought I'd link back to what I've been reading the last couple weeks! 

I really didn't have time to keep up with most of the fashion weeks this fall, but I was always waiting for Hallie Wilson's fashion week recaps. If you haven't read them run, don't walk, to the site. 

Emma Watson's speech at the UN was incredibly inspiring and gave light to a real issue we've created by warping the definition of feminism. The video is a must-see. 

Remember when instagram was all blurry pictures and 70s filters? This slideshow brings you back to the early days of our favorite fashion instagrammers and it is hilarious. 

I'm all about filling your closet with classic pieces and this Glitter Guide article has a great must-have list with beautiful illustrations. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.