Social icons

Caroline's Covets N.16 4th of July

Friday, June 24, 2016

Summer holidays have always been some of my favorite days of the year. Not only do you get the day off school or work, but a back yard barbecue or day at the beach is basically my heaven. Even better is the fact that I can break out all my red, white, and blue pieces without anyone giving me weird looks.

This year Memorial Day was a bit of a wash out, so I'm crossing my fingers that the 4th stays sunny. While my plans aren't entirely figured out, I will be heading out to Long Island for a bit to stay with a friend and get some much needed fresh air. I can almost guarantee my look for the 4th will consist of denim shorts and a striped top, but I've been tempted by a few dressier pieces like this romper or this blouse. Just writing about the 4th makes me dream about seafood, sun, and friends -- thank god it's only 10 days away! There are also some amazing holiday-made pieces on sale right now like this To the Beach tote for only $25. Plus, if you shop today you'll be able to take advantage 50% off everything at Ann Taylor and 50% off sale at J.Crew. 

I'll be sharing more of my Fourth of July style in the next week as well as my guide to Rockport, where the picture above was taken, so make sure to stop by Monday! 




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.