Social icons

Caroline's Covets: September Favorites

Friday, September 2, 2016

My favorite month of the year has arrived and I couldn't be more ready to start transitioning to fall. Unfortunately, the weather in New York stays pretty hot and humid throughout the whole month of September so it's not quite time to pull out my sweaters and coats just yet. 

However, that doesn't mean we can't all start wearing some of the best fall trends. Some of my favorites this year include dark florals, all things suede, and flare cut jeans and the best part is you can start wearing all of these trends before temperatures drop below 60 degrees. Mixing typical summer tanks and sandals with pieces in deeper colors and heavier fabrics is the perfect way to start transitioning your summer wardrobe into a fall one. A couple must-try pairings are cropped trousers with a easy tank, breezy dresses with suede jackets, and sleeveless sweaters with flare jeans - all which you can find below :)

Plus, my birthday is just a couple weeks away and this suede jacket from BlankNYC is looking like it's going to be my birthday splurge. All last winter I lusted over the jacket and I think it's finally time to take the plunge since it's back for this fall. If you're looking for a cheaper version though - this option is only $65!





Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.