Social icons

New England Fall

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

There's truly nothing like fall in New England and every year I spend in NYC  the more I miss it. Luckily, since NYC isn't too far away I've gotten to go home every year for Columbus Day weekend, around the time that leaves are changing in Massachusetts. It always ends up being a whirlwind weekend where I have less than 73 hours to do all my favorite fall activities. Highest on my list is apple picking, but a hike with my dogs and and ice cream from my favorite ice cream store are always requirements for s successful weekend. 

When it comes to packing for home I really only pack four things: cozy sweaters, plaid tops, jeans, and casual sneakers. I basically lived in this sweater, these jeans (with my DIY fraying at the bottom), and white converse. Also, since buying this jacket a few years ago it's always my go-to for fall day! Truly one of my best purchases ever. 

Keep scrolling down to get a glimpse of each of my outfits form the weekend!

SHOP THE LOOK:


SHOP THE LOOK:


SHOP THE LOOK:


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.