Social icons

October Favorites

Monday, October 10, 2016
I know it's crazy to say it, but fall is seriously flying by. It feels like just yesterday it was the first day of school and I was still sweating on my short walk to class. Being back in New England this weekend I've been reminded that we're just a couple weeks away from being forced to layer on sweaters and coats to beat the November chill, but believe me I'm not sad about it. I'm more than ready for chunky sweaters and warming up with a hot cider. 

I have more things on my October wish list than my wallet can afford (aka nothing), but I wanted to share some of my favorites with you! My fall style always leans on the preppy side (hence this look), but recently I've been lowing pieces with a bit more of a western feel as well. I'd love to mix these two styles by pairing these detailed booties with a classic fisherman sweater (for under $100!). Other highlights include this knotted tee for under $40 and LL Bean boots on sale until Tuesday!

If you've found any must-have pieces for fall, make sure to share below! 






Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.