Social icons

Outfit: For Traveling

Monday, September 22, 2014

Everyone has their go-to travel outfit and mine is always jeans, a striped tee, and a comfy jacket. For traveling to Madrid my goal was to wear some of my heavier pieces on the plane so I didn't have to worry about the weight of my suitcases. That meant I was wearing my leather jacket, comfiest scarf, and boots. I always wear some variation of my 'most worn' items when traveling since they're usually the comfiest, I'm also wearing a variation of this outfit today... I know, I'm at outfit repeater (Lizzie McGuire anyone?) While I definitely was a bit hot outside wearing all my layers they were perfect on the plane!  And of course I had plenty of magazines packed into my Longchamp to read on the plane!

What is your go-to travel look?

1 comment

  1. Hmmm, I would have to say oversized tee, pixie pants, and a cashmere sweater or wrap with booties!


    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.