Social icons

Shop: Christmas Stripes

Monday, December 8, 2014

Less than three weeks until Christmas, which means holiday shopping is getting down to the wire. If you're still looking for gifts make sure to check out my Holiday Shop, but if you've moved on to holiday outfit planning keep checking back for my favorite holiday looks!

First up is stripes. I've been going a little Pinterest crazy over the last couple days and absolutely love the holiday striped with pop of red or maroon. While my family usually does a pretty casual Christmas I'm obsessed with trying out a leather pencil skirt and stripes for a dressier holiday party. Then on Christmas morning I'll be all about the stretchy jeans, soft tee, and huge blanket scarf. 

What do you think of stripes for the holidays?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.