Social icons

Styling White Jeans: Coral and Floral

Tuesday, March 26, 2013
 {J.Crew necklace, Asos flats, New Look bowler bag}

Temps are supposed to hit the 50s this week in Mass, which if you live anywhere in the North East you know is the closest we have come to spring. With this springy weather I've not only been drawn to white but also brighter colors and pretty florals. I finally bought a new pair of white jeans, from American Eagle (link above), this weekend and I can't wait to pair them with bright colors. The outfit above is my favorite look for spring, pairing teals and corals together. 

The bowler bag above is such a great steal (only $38!) and it pairs perfectly with many different looks for spring. I'm starting to love bowler bags because of their size and functionality. I can fit my camera a long with all other daytime essentials in them with no problem! I also love this one in a neutral color. 

I promise to have a new outfit post up soon showing how I'm wearing my new white jeans! 

~ Caroline

9 comments

  1. A very spring look, love it!

    xoxo


    http://firenze-florencia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. This is the perfect fresh look for spring!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this look. The floral top and the pastel bag are perfect together.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a huge fan of your blog for a while! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  4. I really like how you styled these white jeans. The top is so pretty!

    Lubna
    WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jean jacket with the white jeans!

    xo Rachel from Waves of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable ensemble, love that top!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.