Social icons

Shop: Classic and Trendy Denim Under $100

Monday, March 16, 2015

Jeans are easily my favorite piece of clothing (with a good striped tee coming in as a close second). I know for some people shopping for new denim is the worst time of the year, but if you get in the right mindset and know you'll be trying on a lot of pants (and bring a shopping buddy along) it can be a lot of fun. 

Every girl needs to have the classic denim styles in her closet, before anything else. Number one is a great dark super skinny, because that's the jean that you can take from business casual, to super casual, to a fancy night out. This is the pair of jeans you want to make you feel like a million bucks, but that doesn't mean they should actually cost you that much. my go-to skinny jean is only $70 at gap and I can't tell you the amount of compliments I've gotten while wearing them. Then of course come a great pair of white skinnies for the summer, denim cut-offs, and ripped black jeans. 

After the classics, though, it's fun to start experimenting with different trends. While I love the boyfriend trend, this spring the easier to wear (and more flattering) girlfriend jean is taking over. Starting off with a light wash pair is the way to go, but I also love the white and black versions. The once the weather warms up a super casual pair of fringed shorts is great for weekend adventures. 

1 comment

  1. This is perfect! I was actually just looking for a new pair of jeans! :)


    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.