Social icons

Shop: Dainty & Personalized Jewelry

Thursday, December 11, 2014

In the last year or so I've really begun to appreciate the value of dainty jewelry. While I still love a big statement necklace every once in a while my daily accessories usually only include my watch, my monogram necklace layered with a bar necklace, and a small ring. However, with Christmas and New Years just a few weeks away I've been thinking of new ways to wear my dainty pieces to dress them us for parties and other holiday events. My advice, pieces with a little sparkle or extra shine will look great with any holiday dress! 

Plus, dainty jewelry makes one of the best gifts. So if you're still present searching (like me) make sure to check out Bauble Bar for 30% off some of their personalized pieces that will arrive by Christmas!

1 comment

  1. Yessssss, dainty jewelry is my go-to! I've been seriously lusting over everything from Bauble Bar lately, so thanks for putting this together and feeding my obsession!

    xo,
    Marissa
    Makin' it with Marissa

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.