Social icons

Too Many LBDs?

Monday, January 28, 2013
{dress topshop, boots city classified, watch Nordstrom, gold bracelet alex and ani, red bracelet gap, necklace forever 21}

I got this Topshop dress a few days ago from Nordstrom. I must say I'm loving have topshop so close to me but my bank account definitely isn't loving it. This dress was just perfect though, so I had to bring it home with me. The texture is different and it can easily transition into summer by throwing a jean jacket on top. 
When I got home and hung the dress up in my closet I noticed I've started to accumulate quite a few LBDs. But is that a bad thing? I'm not sure. A black dress works for every occasion but I think I need to break out of my neutral shell at some point. 
I wore the dress to my friend's birthday dinner and it was the perfect distance between dressy and casual. I ended up also adding a leather belt and of course I had to wear a jacket since temps in the boston area are still hovering in the mid 20s. 
I'm going shopping today with a few friends on Newbury Street so I may have a few more new things soon!
 I wil definitely have to restrain myself though. I can easily go crazy in Zara and H&M. I just have to tell myself that even if tops  only cost $20 I still can't get eight of them. 

~ Caroline




3 comments

  1. Love the dress! :D

    xx MJ
    shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a dress that looks almost the same. Nice post.xx

    deesoawesome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.