Social icons

Outfit: Put A Scarf On It

Tuesday, April 9, 2013
{Urban Outfitters Scarf, Forever 21sweater, Forever 21 blouse (similar), JBrand jeans, City Classified boots}

Like most people I don't always have enough time to really focus on my outfit choices in the morning. My days usually start early (like 5:30am early) and end late so every minute of sleep I can get is needed. Some days doing my hair and picking out an outfit are just impossible and that is when I turn to easy options. I let my hair air dry part of the way and then blast it with my blow dryer for a few minutes (yes, I do know how bad this is for my hair), and find the simplest items to wear.

Days like these are when I turn to my scarves. I've collected many scarves over the last few years from random boutiques, streets in Florence, and some of my favorite stores. Scarves can add the perfect flair to a simple outfit and are also perfect accents in a room. When I saw this scarf at Urban Outfitters I new I needed it. The bright orangey red with black and white leopards easily pairs with neutral outfits while adding a bright pop of color. Plus, I'm all for wearing animals. I have a bird print shirt as well as a bird print sweater, and now I have leopards!

~ Caroline

p.s. I also love this scarf from UO!





7 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I love how you added a scarf, it adds the finishing touch!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty scarf! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, scarf is so cute <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf!
    You look great!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a scarf person! Love it.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. NIce! NIce! Nice outfit!

    I love your blog! Nice outfit!
    I would love for you to stop by my page too and hopefully you support me by following me! I can't wait for your next post.Thanks
    www.be-youtifull.com.
    ps: ShillCat Women's Accessories is given away an amazing jewelry. Take a look at this link:
    http://www.be-youtifull.com/2013/04/a-few-of-my-favorite-pieces-from_13.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.