Social icons

Outfit: Staple Sweater

Monday, November 23, 2015
Guys, can we just pause for a moment and think about how close we are to Thanksgiving? SO. CLOSE. I have a midterm this morning and then I'm home free! Not exactly looking forward to tonight's bus ride that will likely be very traffic filled, but the reward of family and puppies on the other side is so worth it. 

And while the number one thing on my mind this week is all the pumpkin products I'll be consuming, I'm also preparing myself for the madness that comes after Thanksgiving aka Black Friday & Cyber Monday. Honestly, I'm not really a Black Friday kind of gal. I'd rather be at home be sleeping in and eating leftover pumpkin pie... That being said, Cyber Monday is no match for me. I'll be sharing all my favorite sales and the best products to buy over the weekend, so make sure to check back here! 

Now, about this look real fast. Winter weather snuck up on me this last week with some seriously gross rain and freezing temperatures. The dreary weather had me resorting to some basic black looks, but it's also the perfect weather for sweater layering. The sweater I'm wearing (last worn here) is a serious staple in my wardrobe. My roommates know that anytime I don't know what to wear I resort to a basic tee with this sweater thrown on top. Drapey sweaters are actually the BEST. I've linked a few options below that I absolutely love since this one is unfortunately sold out :( Plus, they're all under $50! 


SHOP THE POST: Old Navy sweater // Zara t-shirt // Gap jeans // Franco Sarto boots // Marc by Marc Jacobs watch





Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.