Social icons

Clockwise from top right:

Clockwise from top right:

Recently I've started thinking a lot about first impressions and what they really mean. The last few months have been filled with first impressions and in the next year I will be meeting many new people. 
While applying to college is a daunting task for many reasons one of the

scariest things is meetings with college admissions officers for interviews and other admission information. The stress of what to say is already enough and to top it off I never really know what to wear. Should I wear something casual or dressy? How nice should I look? There are always so many questions on my mind!

I will also be graduating high school this spring and (hopefully) be starting college next fall. With this change I'll be meeting a lot of new people and making new friends in a completely 
new place. I haven't gotten to this point yet, but I already know how
 uncomfortable and scary it will be for a while. 

All this being said first impressions are pretty important, and what you wear can be the biggest factor in making an impression. They can make or break a college interview and the more confident you feel in a room of strangers the more your likely you are to make friends. This article about what people wore to interviews with Anna Wintour and this EveryGirl article gave me some great inspiration for what to wear when meeting new people no matter the situation. 

~ Caroline

2 comments

  1. I love all the look. very catchy title. it's always challenging on what to wear with a room full of strangers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm in college, so I can really relate. Great post!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.