Social icons

Styled: Day to Night Dress

Thursday, April 18, 2013
{Dress: Topshop}

Even though I'm on vacation this week I have been extremely busy with work. Since I work at an ice cream store my work attire consists of jeans and a tshirt, so my outfits this week have been less than picture worthy. 

So I thought I'd show you an outfit I wish I was wearing. I love this topshop dress because of the bright color and little cut out in the front. It would work well for day or night when paired with different accessories. Adding a blazer and flat sandals as well as neutral accessories makes this outfit perfect for the daytime. At night adding fun patterned heels and bright jewelry really shows off the dress and makes it appropriate for a party!

~ Caroline


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.