Social icons

Hints of Spring

Tuesday, January 15, 2013
clockwise from dress: 
topshop dress, Nordstrom shirt, Miss Selfridge top, topshop sandals, topshop top, Stephen & Co necklace, topshop heels, Caslon sweater
 

Forecasts are showing 3-6 inches of snow for the Boston are tomorrow morning through the afternoon but my thoughts are centered on spring. 
I love New England but I'm pretty sure I have southern blood. Any weather colder than the 50s is too cold for me, and I am definitely ready for spring. Since I have very little hope of spring weather coming anytime soon I've started searching online for some pretty spring pieces that I'll be able to wear once the weather warms up. 
I'm loving the usual trends I'm seeing such as florals, brights, and pastels. Luckily I've also seen a great deal of peplum so I won't have to give up my favorite trend anytime soon!

~ Caroline

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.