Social icons

clockwise from top center:  topshop dress, topshop dress, J.Crew hoodie, PROSA booties, topshop booties,
madewell bag, Urban Outfitters headband, Madewell gloves, J.Crew jeans

It is snowing in Massachusetts today! I'm not a huge fan of snow but it is still fun watching it fall from the sky when you are all cozy inside. Since venturing out of the house doesn't seem like the greatest idea right now I did some pre-christmas online shopping. However, instead of finding things for others I expanded my own christmas list. 
I have a new obsession with ankle booties and have hinted to my parents all month that I want a pair for Christmas. The black pair from Madewell are so cute, but the tan pair are so cheap (only $30)!
I've also been thinking about cold-weather necessities such as the knit headband and gloves above. Now that it really feels like winter outside I might have to give into heavy coats and gloves to keep me warm.
I hope everyone has a relaxing sunday before the Christmas mayhem begins next weekend!

~ Caroline

3 comments

  1. I want that red dress. So cuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable picks! I love the tan booties. I almost wish it was snowing here in Buffalo, NY (just for the holidays, of course!).

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.