Social icons

Dreams

Wednesday, December 19, 2012
{pictures from my trip to New York in September}
wearing: Gap jacket (outlet), topshop peplum shirt, zara jeans, aldo flats

Hey all! This week is my last week of school before winter break and my teachers have decided to cram in more than seems possible in five days. I have tests in every subject as well as finals coming up in a few weeks. So I'm going a little crazy...
I'm not sure if I would be able to get through this week without the incredible news I found out last night. After years of working hard in school, dreaming, and hoping I have been accepted into New York University for next Fall!!!! (the extra exclamation points are necessary). I've always loved New York but a few years ago when college entered my mind I learned more about NYU and fell in love. Being in a big city in a community of students who range from business students, to Tisch (school of the arts) students is exactly what I wanted. 
I sent in my application on November 1st along with thousands of other students and have been not so patiently waiting for my response. When I read my admissions decision letter I literally jumped up and down because I couldn't contain my happiness. While I know this sounds corny, dreams really do come true, and I know that because last night many of mine did! 
I'm so excited for next fall now and I'm just trying to get myself through these last few months of high school. Hopefully once this week is over I will be able to post more often and commit more time to my passions outside of school work. 

~ Caroline

p.s. EEEEEKK!!!! I'm so excited!! 

4 comments

  1. Congratulations, Caroline! That is such fantastic news! You must be very proud. :)
    -Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is nothing short of an amazing accomplishment. Make sure to take the time to properly celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful
    is with all the honor that I announce that they named there on my blog for the Liebster award.
    I leave here the link so you can go there to see.
    http://mypassionfashionandbeauty.blogspot.pt/2012/12/premio-liebster-blog.html

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post so much! That's so exciting that you got into your dream school!

    xx Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.