Social icons

Outfit: Stripes & Maroon

Friday, September 16, 2016

Happy Friday everyone! I can't believe we're only just getting to Friday...but cheers to the weekend. 

This outfit is easily one of my favorite I've ever shown on the blog, both because of each individual piece and how they all come together. You all know how much I love stripes, so when I found this top at Zara I kind of freaked out. It's one of those amazing pieces that can both be dressed up for parties and events or thrown on with boyfriend jeans and sneakers. This look is kind of the perfect in between though, and I wish I could wear it every day without people judging me. 

Along with the top, these jeans, shoes, and bag are easily my favorite purchases of the fall so far (along with a gorgeous jacket you'll be seeing soon). An even more important bonus of this bag by Angela Roi is that a portion of every purchase goes to the ASPCA, so you're not only getting a gorgeous new accessory, but you're supporting an important cause as well. 

I hope you all have a fun weekend planned! I'll be keeping things pretty low key over here since Monday is my 21st and as you all know a 21st birthday will never be a low key one ;)





Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.