Social icons

Thank God It's Friday

Friday, December 14, 2012
{images from my Tumblr}

Seriously. This week could not have been any longer. I'm so happy it is the weekend! I'll be running around looking for Christmas presents since I haven't bought any. I have a long list of people to shop for and very few ideas. When did mothers become so hard to shop for?!
Tonight I'm heading into Boston to see the christmas tree and lights with a few of my friends. My brain is fried so I turned to tumblr for inspiration on what to wear! It is going to be freezing so layers will be a must. 

I hope you all have a great weekend! I know I'll be spending some time doing some much needed relaxing!

~ Caroline




3 comments

  1. Cute photos! Have fun in Boston :) Take lots of photos

    HEYLJ | Follow Me @ HEYLJ.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already following you sweetie :D Love the second one on white
    Kiss

    www.trendybow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your req on IFB, your blog is very googd!!!
    i invite you on my Giveway in collaboration With Vienne Milano:
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    bye :-D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.