Social icons

The Sartorialist Boston Book Signing

Sunday, December 9, 2012
 {Image one, two, three, four}

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I am actually looking forward to Monday this week because it means the day of The Sartorialist Scott Schuman's book signing. 
I have loved The Sartorialist for years and I will finally hear Scott Schuman speak tomorrow. Schuman pretty much defined street style in my mind and I will always be a fan of his blog. Above are some of my favorite all time and recent favorites from his blog The Sartorialist.
Scott Schuman will be speaking tomorrow night at 7 at Wellesley College. I will be there! Please let me know if you plan to attend!

~ Caroline

1 comment

  1. Love Boston. I went to the Boston Book Festival last year, attended the lecture given by Harvard President.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.