Social icons

Twenty One

Monday, September 19, 2016

The day is finally here, my 21st birthday! It’s been a long time coming, especially since I have one of the latest birthdays of all my friends. It’s a bit crazy to think that the next big age milestone after 21 is 30 then 40 then 50. I’m sure time is going to fly by, and as with every birthday I’m just hoping that good things come my way this year. 

Of course I’ll be celebrating the way every other 21 year old celebrates - putting on a pretty dress, my favorite heels, and testing out my finally legal ID. 

I found this gorgeous LBD on sale at Zara this summer, but you can see some of my favorite LBDs available now below.

Hope you all have a happy Monday!





 SHOP THE POST: Zara Dress (similar for only $50) // Joe's Jeans heels

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.