Social icons

Favorite Find

Saturday, December 8, 2012

While I was wrapping gifts I was able to take a little break and stroll through Nordstrom. My stroll quickly became a full on shopping experience. As soon as I walked in I saw more than 10 things I wanted to buy. Unfortunately I was supposed to looking for christmas presents (for others not myself!)

 But I did end up getting myself one thing! This watch is gorgeous and was only $18! Can you believe it? I know I can't. Nordstrom had watches galore and all at great prices! I love this watch and this watch too,  I would definitely recommend checking out Nordstrom before christmas to add a few things to your list and maybe buy some presents for others. 

~ Caroline 

1 comment

  1. Watch is my most favorite accessories! I have a collection of it. I will definitely check out those you recommend. Nice blog btw, have a lot of information that women really needed. Keep it up. I'm a new follower :)

    www.styleiseternal.ne

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.