Social icons

Outfit: Hudson River Golden Hour

Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Stradivarius blazer // Forever 21 tee // American Eagle jeans // Nine West slip ons

If you've followed this blog for a while you know that I absolutely love the Hudson River Park. While the park kind of shuts down when it snows there are still absolutely beautiful sunset views, especially with the way the ice on the river reflects the sky. While I was wandering the West Village with friends this past weekend we decided to head to the river at just the right time to see the beginning of a beautiful winter sunset. 

I'm sure you can also tell from my recent outfit posts that I'm over boots and ready for spring. On every decently warm (and not so slushy) day I've been breaking out my slip-ons. They are so comfortable for long walks (which I have a lot of) and I don't feel like I'm completely bundled up like a snow man. Also, since my mom is probably reading, while not shown I did in fact wear a coat and gloves.



3 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit! It looks beautiful by the Hudson River!


    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO good! And these pictures were captured at such a beautiful time - love it lady!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit and those pictures, tho! Love the post, dearest!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.