Social icons


Happy Friday everyone! Memorial day weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year since we usually have a family barbecue and relax. This year though this weekend is my last weekend before I'm done with school! While I'm extremely excited school is ending I also have a lot of work from final projects and exams. So unfortunately, most of my weekend will be spent inside working on school work. 

However, even though I'll be stuck inside there is no reason anyone else should be. Since this weekend is the unofficial start to summer it is time to make sure you have some fun pieces for summer, and in honor of Memorial Day I have some of my favorite red, white, and blue things for you. My favorites are the polka dot dress, pineapple bikini, and and striped espadrilles. 

Have a great long weekend!

~ Caroline

3 comments

  1. Nice picks! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pieces are right up my street, love it!

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.