Social icons

{Image from my tumblr}


This week was a pretty long week (even with a day off from school) but it has made this weekend look even better! 
Today I will be wrapping presents at my local mall to support JDRF and children with type 1 diabetes. It is a great foundation and I'm so happy to be able to help. If you see one of the JDRF wrapping stations at your mall please stop by and get a few of your presents wrapped! 
I'm happy to say my college applications are done for the time being so the rest of my weekend will be spent relaxing, seeing some friends, and maybe doing some homework (I'm starting to feel the senioritis coming on). I hope you all have a great weekend planned!

~ Caroline

p.s. I'm in love with the outfit above! From the scarf to the shoes it is gorgeous.

2 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I really like your shirt and scarf :-)
    And thumbs of for you helping people!
    Merry Christmas!

    Step by:
    Http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous outfit! Very quirky and cute. xo


    http://www.the-guise.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.