Social icons

{Images via Stockholm StreetStyle}
Shoes: Aldo, Chelsea Crew vis Urban Outfitters, PROSA, Aldo

As Christmas day approaches I have been thinking about what I will be wearing to celebrate the holiday with my family. My family celebrates Christmas Eve with at my Grandpa's house with one side of the family and every is a little dressy. However, on Christmas day we spend time at my aunt's house where everyone is dressed in cozy clothes perfect for lounging, opening presents, and chowing down. I love this because I get to dress up one night and then stay cozy the next day, but I also have to plan two outfits ahead of time to pack. 
A few weeks ago I finally bought a pair of maroon jeans after obsessing over them for months. They have been all over Stockholm Streetstyle and other blogs (above are a few of my favorites!) I've worn them so many times since then. I even got mine from F21 where they were only $15. Seriously though, everyone should get a pair of maroon jeans. I decided I'll be wearing these jeans on christmas but I haven't decided what to wear with them. Above are a few of my ideas of what to wear with your red jeans, whether you have a dressy or casual Christmas. 
I hope everyone has a great Christmas planned filled with family, friends, good food, and a few surprises!

~Caroline

p.s. The Forever 21 jeans look darker in real life. They are more maroon then red. 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.