Social icons

After Christmas Sales

Sunday, December 23, 2012
Top Row: necklace, shirt, tshirt
Bottom Row: bag, skirt, vest

So I know it isn't Christmas yet, but my mind is already fast forwarding to the hundreds of after christmas sales that I will be searching out. 
In the few days after Christmas you can find some of the best sales, even better than Black Friday at some stores. If you have things to return or some extra spending money from presents I would highly suggest heading to the mall or curling up with your computer. 
Some of the best sales I've already seen are at J.Crew Factory and Tobi. At J.Crew factory there is 60% all final sale items through December 31. While sometimes final sale can be a little daunting if you know your size at J.Crew and completely trust the brand (like I do), go for it! Look on their website to see if there are any factory stores near you, because honestly you cannot miss this sale. Tobi is having a great sale until the end of December as well. The whole site is 40% if you join (which just means giving them your email). 
I already know that I'll be buying a few things from both of these places before December is over. However, until then here are a few of my favorites from each store. 

~ Caroline

p.s. I'm obsessing over these pictures on Brunette Blogging from my new home in 8 months!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.