Social icons

Fourth of July Outfit Ideas

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Can you believe we're just two weeks away from Fourth of July? I know it's only the first official day of summer (yay for longest day of the year!), but it's already feeling like these warm months are flying by too fast. Granted, ask me how I feel after taking the subway to work and I might be praying for winter.

With just 13 days until one of my favorite holidays of the year (second only to Thanksgiving) I thought I'd share not only a few of my favorite past red, white, and blue outfits but also some of my favorite pieces available this season! When it comes to the Fourth I'm all about subtly working in our patriotic colors with stripes, embroidery, and fun accessories. Sometimes though a little bit of ridiculous piece - like this watermelon bikini - can be a fun way to celebrate!

This will likely be my first Fourth of July in New York, so instead of bikinis and flip flops I'll probably be throwing on something a bit cuter like an on-theme romper or fun skirt. This gingham dress (shown above) from Zara is also a recent addition of mine that I will 100% be wearing at least once over the holiday weekend! It's the perfect dress to keep cool in this ridiculous NYC humidity while also looking extra festive.

Do y'all have any fun plans for the holiday weekend? If you have any suggestions for what to do in NYC during the Fourth I'd love to hear them as well!

You can shop all my favorite pieces at the bottom of the post!








Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.