Social icons

The Columbus Day Sales You Need To Shop!

Friday, October 6, 2017

Happy Friday everyone!

I talked about it on Instagram on Wednesday, but this week has felt like it has dragged on so I'm very ready for the weekend. I'll be spending the next couple days binging on apples, snuggling with my pups, and baking pumpkin bread with my mom (I know I know, very basic of me). I think this short escape from the city will be just the reset I need to get back into the groove of things.

An extra bonus this weekend is all the amazing sales that are happening for the Columbus Day Holiday! Now it's finally starting to feel like fall it's the perfect time to stock up on fall classics and decide which trendier pieces will become your statement this fall!

I bought this sweater and these over the knee boots, and have my eye on this coat. Happy Shopping!

LOFT 40% OFF EVERYTHING


MACYS 40% OFF SHOE SALE



OLD NAVY UP TO 50% OFF & 30% OFF EVERYTHING



BANANA REPUBLIC 40% OFF EVERYTHING




Plus, a special note that while supplies last all Lively purchases will come with their Geo-Tote in denim! I have so many of their pieces nad am obsessed with all of them! You can't go wrong with a bralette, one-piece, or their incredible t-shirt bra (pictured above)!




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.