Social icons

Striped & Embroidered

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

You know those summer days that are more dreary than they are, well, summery? For those days I love to have heavier pieces like this blouse on hand to make me feel like I'm still cozy in bed. This one is especially perfect since I plan on throwing it over a bathing suit for the beach later this summer. Unfortunately, since the Zara sale started earlier this week, this blouse has sold out online. I'm sure it's still available in stores though, so make sure to check your local Zara. This similar one is available online if you are looking to order!

Also, these espadrilles deserve a moment because they are SO freakin' cute. I'd been looking for a pair of espadrille sneakers for a while but finally pulled the trigger when I found these on sale for only $40! Now they're on sale for only $35 here!

SHOP THE POST
Zara Blouse (similar) // Zara Jeans // Steve Madden Espadrilles // Sconset Market Straw Bag


SHOP THE POST
Zara Blouse (similar) // Zara Jeans // Steve Madden Espadrilles // Sconset Market Straw Bag


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.