Social icons

Everyday Striped Dress

Monday, June 19, 2017

Over the years the one constant in my wardrobe has been the ridiculous number of striped pieces I own and this dress is one of the best. It was all over the blog last summer and has continued to be one of the dresses I reach for on a weekly basis. Pairing it with my new favorite espadrilles from Primark (unfortunately only available in-store, but they're only $13!) and an easy cardigan was the perfect way to style the dress for a day by the beach. 

Unfortunately, since this dress is from last season it's sold out, but everyone needs a good striped tshirt dress so I've linked to a bunch of my favorites below!

SHOP THE POST


LOFT T-shirt Dress // LOFT Cardigan (similar) // Primark Espadrilles

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.