Social icons

Blazers Under $80

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Blazers have been my thing for as long as I can remember, so I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was when this year it suddenly seems like blazers are popping up everywhere. From plaid boyfriend ones to velvet maroon ones, I'm building up a crazy long wishlist of blazers to add to my already large collection. 

The one I'm wearing in these photos is an oldie but goodie that isn't going anywhere any time soon (see it featured here and here in past posts). While I usually go for a casual look paired with my blazers (think easy jeans and a tee), but I wanted to dress things up a bit last weekend for a brunch with friends. On a whim I tried out the monochrome look on top with an olive blouse layered under my olive blazer and I kind of loved it. What do y'all think?

Plus, below are a few blazers I'm loving right now under $80!



SHOP MY LOOK


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.