Social icons

Straw Bags for Every Budget

Monday, June 12, 2017

If there's one piece I can't wait to pull out every summer it's my straw basket bag. I've had mine for a few summers now and it's still going strong for weekend trips to the beach or even just for a picnic in central park. There's so many fun new styles out of straw bags now though that I'm thinking about diving in and buying another one!

While it's easy to think that you have to spend well over $100 on a basket bag from all the expensive versions across social media, there are actually so many affordable options out there! I ordered my bag years ago from Etsy for under $50 and since then there are even more sellers making affordable options. A few of my personal favorites include this larger tote and this circle one, both for under $50! If you're willing to splurge though this tote is my absolute favorite and has amazing reviews!

UNDER $50



UNDER $100



UNDER $150



SHOP MY LOOK
Gingham Top via TJ Maxx // American Eagle Jeans // Franco Sarto Slides // Forever 21 Sweater







Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.