Social icons

Summer Wrap Dress

Friday, June 9, 2017

Happy Friday everyone! At 5pm today I will have officially completed my first week as a full-time working adult. Pretty crazy, right? It has truly been an amazing first week and I couldn't ask for a better first job. I also lucked out because today we're celebrating our 6th Anniversary, so if you're interested more in that side of my life make sure to check out my Instagram story for more details! I'll be heading out to a classic NYC summer spot and you don't want to miss the fun snaps. 

Now a note about my outfit... This dress is one of my new summer favorites and it's 50% off right now making it only $35. I'll definitely be packing it for any weekend trips I take because let's be honest when it comes to summer weekends I like to throw on a dress and not have to think about anything else. I've also linked below to a few of my other favorite dresses from the same retailer that are also all on sale and under $50!

Hope you all have a lovely summer weekend :) 

SHOP THE POST


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.