Social icons

Coffee Break N.5 {All About Liesurée}

Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Happy hump day everyone! This week seems to be flying by and I can't believe we're just two weeks away from Fourth of July weekend. We're finally getting some summer heat in NYC, so I've been relying on a little AC and a lot of ice cream to get through it. 

I've been excited for today's Coffee Break post all week since I'm finally sharing one of my favorite brands, Lively. Lively is a NYC based brand that launched in April 2016 and their line includes everything from cute bralettes to flattering one piece bathing suits. While I don't usually talk about what goes under all my outfit posts, this brand is one that y'all need to know about!

Since launching, the Lively team has coined the term 'Liesurée' (a combo of lingerie and leisure) because their pieces are just the thing you want to lounge around in coming home after a long day. I have the Deep V bralette which I bought a few months ago and the Geo Lace bralette and bikini which the Lively team sent me a few weeks ago. The best part of their pieces is that no matter your size there is a bralette for you, they even created the Busty bralette for girls with a size D or larger. Took long enough for a brand understand, am I right? Even as someone who needs a good amount of support their regular bralettes still make me feel totally comfortable, especially the Deep V bralette which I wear under T-Shirts all the team (especially in this crazy heat!). 

Almost as important as their killer pieces is the Lively brand and community! The company is full of hard working kick ass women and they consistently impress me with their inspirational brand Instagram. Just search #LivingLively and you'll know what I mean. 

I have a few more pieces of theirs on my wishlist, especially all of the new swimwear. If y'all have any questions about the different pieces or about the fit please comment. I've tried on many of their pieces and can definitely offer my advice on what to buy!

*Please note I was gifted the product for this post, but Lively is a brand that I have not only purchased before on my own but also one that I truly admire. All opinions are my own :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.