Social icons

Outfit: Pastel Blue

Monday, February 24, 2014
{Zara blazer, Forever 21 top, Joe's Jeans, Gap flats, Timex watch, Bauble Bar necklace}

It felt like spring for a brief second this weekend and I took full advantage of the weather by walking all around New York and breaking out what will likely be my go to piece of the season, this pale blue blazer. 

I've talked a lot recently about how pastel blue has been calling to me, but it wasn't until I saw this beautiful blazer at Zara that I became obsessed. I already have at least ten different outfits in mind that will be completed with this blazer, so be prepared to see it a lot in the coming months. For this weekend throwing the blazer over an easy tee with jeans and flats was the perfect way to celebrate the warm weather, and ice cream of course. 

12 comments

  1. Oh yes, the Spring weather tease this weekend was quite lovely - and I think a pastel blue blazer was an excellent way to celebrate. Love the snake print flats as well!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic blazer, love it! And those flats are perfection!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dana! The flats are my go-to in the spring!

      Caroline

      Delete
  3. The light blue of your blazer is lovely! Such a nice, light, spring shade. Great look!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Connie! Pastel blue is becoming my favorite!

      Caroline

      Delete
  4. You look so pretty! Pastel blue is always a great choice and definitely reminds me of spring. I can't wait until it comes, so many great new clothes to wear!

    Always,
    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in total agreement about spring! Thanks so much!

      Caroline

      Delete
  5. Beautiful blazer!
    http://www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blazer! The color is perfect.

    xo Sydney
    everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.