Social icons

Gingham Girl

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Most of the time I stick to pretty classic pieces, but every once in a while I buy something that is a little ridiculous like this one shoulder off-the-shoulder top. I've had people respond with everything from it looks like they had extra material for a picnic blanket to doing a double take when they realize it's one shoulder. Luckily for my ego, I've also had a few positive responses 😂 (hi Serena!).Either way I'm obsessed with this find from Topshop, it's the perfect amount of feminine with all the ruffles!

There are also so many fun gingham pieces available right now that I'm tempted to wear only gingham for the rest of the summer. I've already picked up a gingham dress that I'll be sharing on the blog soon, but I think I need to add this romper to my rotation as well.

SHOP THE POST & MY FAVORITES



Topshop Top // Zara Jeans (similar) // Steve Madden Sandals (similar) // Clare V Bag // Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.