Social icons

Front Porch Afternoons

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Somehow it's Wednesday, but it still feels like Monday... anyone else having one of those weeks? I spent the gorgeous long Easter weekend at home in Massachusetts, first with my family and then with one of my best friends in the city for the marathon. Patriots Day (aka Marathon Monday) is one of those holidays that will always be special to me from my years growing up outside Boston, so getting the chance this year to spend the day watching runners go by rather than at school in New York was pretty amazing. Plus, drinking a beer and eating barbecue while others are being uber athletic is always fun :)

While I was home I also picked up a few things from the LOFT sale, including this adorable midi dress. I've often shied away from midi dresses since I'm on the shorter side, but LOFT's petite section saved me as per usual. This dress was perfect for Easter church & dinner when paired with block heels, but I'll also be pairing it with lace up sandals.

To help y'all achieve the look I've shared a few of my favorite midi-dress & sandal combos in the widget below!

SHOP THE POST






Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.