Social icons

OTK Boots in Brooklyn Heights

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I have seriously fallen in love with Brooklyn guys. If I could escape Manhattan everyday for quiet (read: no tourists) Brooklyn neighborhoods everyday I truly would. My favorite spot to explore is Brooklyn Heights since the pretty brownstones and cobblestone streets can usually cure my homesickness for Boston. You'll just be walking down and then all of the sudden you're looking out on the entire skyline of Manhattan. It's pretty magical I must say. 

On an entirely separate note I finally found a pair of over-the-knee suede boots that I LOVE for only $70! Like most of the world I seriously lust over these Stuart Weitzman boots, but I don't exactly have $800 to drop on a trendy pair of boots. So instead I've been waiting and waiting to find a pair that's both high-quality and decently priced. When I found these ones in Nordstrom Rack I swear I was in and out of the store in ten minutes because I was so excited about the boots. Honestly, I've worn them every day I've had them so far... might be getting as ridiculous as the amount I wear this jacket. Luckily, for all of you these boots are available online in multiple colors as well! 


SHOP THE POST:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.