Social icons

Window Pane Dress

Friday, October 21, 2016

Happy Friday everyone! I am free from midterms finally (at least for a couple weeks til round 2 comes around), so I'm ready to have a little bit of fun this weekend! 

Earlier this week I was lucky enough to visit the Shoptiques headquarters for an event with school, and I was reminded of two things

1) The founder, Olga Videsheva, is a serious boss lady! 
2) I seriously need to shop on their site more often, so many amazing deals. 

Shoptiques is essentially an e-commerce site for hundreds of small local boutiques all over the world! In a city where everyone seems to be decked head to toe in the same Zara pieces, switching things up and finding unique pieces from small boutiques has been so much fun! During the event, I bought this dress (it's only $40!), but I also have my eye on a few other pieces from the site right now (including  this, this and this all under $100). 

SHOP MY FAVORITES:



OUTFIT DETAILS: Zara jacket (similar under $100) // dress via Shoptiques // Nordstrom BP boots (same without details)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.