Social icons

Finding the Perfect Dress

Monday, June 16, 2014

Ever since I can remember I've been a 'girly girl' when it comes to getting dressed. I have more than my fair share of dresses, but believe me I can always use more. With all the traveling I"ll be doing this summer (and even more in the fall :)) I've been stocking up on light easy dresses that take up basically no space in a suitcase. However, sometimes finding the right dress, whether for an event (like my cousin's wedding) or just for everyday wear, can be ridiculously hard. All of this became so much easier though once I started using Dressometry.

 Instead of looking at more than a dozen different sites all I have to do now is check out Dressometry since all same dresses are on this one site. When I think about packing for traveling I like to keep almost everything pretty basic (neutral shoes, a go with everything bag, etc), but I always make sure to have that one special dress. Whether it's in a bright color or a fun pattern a statement dress is a must have. My favorite part of Dressometry is how easy it is to find the perfect statement dressing using the Design Your Own Dress feature. I use this feature all the time to pick out the shape and pattern for a dress I have in mind. I can't even tell you how easy it is to accidentally spend hours browsing through the dresses on Dressometry!

Also, if you want to keep up with what's going on at Dressometry, make sure to like their Facebook page!

11 comments

  1. I definitely need to check out Dressometry! I've always been a dress girl & they are my favorite for summer!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee Beans High HeelsJune 16, 2014 at 12:46 PM

    i have to check Dressometry right now!
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really great! Thanks for reading!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with ya. I can never get enough dresses!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with that dress and everything surrounding it. So gorgeous and will deff check out dressometry. Sounds cool!

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pieces you picked out, espeically the little brown bag!


    simplytheens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl. Any closet can ALWAYS use more dresses - especially like the one you featured.

    www.a-touch-of-teal.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, I'm obsessed with this outfit! It's like everything I love in one! xo, gina

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.