Social icons

Spontaneous Boston Weekend

Thursday, November 3, 2016

As much as I love fall in New York, it can never compare to Boston in October. After realizing I had a pretty free weekend I called up one of my best friends and spontaneously booked a trip to Boston. After arriving late Friday night we woke up early the next morning for a delicious brunch (donut holes were involved, I was freaking out!). 

For the rest of the afternoon we wandered around Beacon Hill, because the only way to really find all the cutest alley ways is to get lost. I don't think I've ever actually found Acorn St (the famous Beacon Hill street) when I've actually been looking for it. I'll let the photos really speak for themselves, but the brownstones paired with pumpkins and changing leaves were truly perfect. By the time 4pm hit we were all pretty exhausted, so we plopped ourselves at Tatte with iced coffees and pastries. Unlike New York, Boston keeps outdoor seating open until snow is literally falling, and we took plenty of advantage of the outdoor tables since the temperatures were in the 60s! If you're looking for an insta-worthy cafe Tatte is definitely your spot in Boston, plus their own Instagram is perfection. 

Also, I apologize in advance for the photo overload below ;) Plus, to see more of my Boston & NYC adventures follow along on Instagram.


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.