Social icons

Peachy Keen's Holiday Gift Guide

Monday, November 24, 2014

So this year I'm breaking my number one rule and letting the Christmas spirit in before Thanksgiving is over. While most of my family is happy to watch Annabelle's Wish in July or listen to Jingle Bells in October I like to keep the Christmas craziness between Black Friday and December 25. However, since Thanksgiving is incredibly late this year and I'm living in a country that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving I've gotten in the Christmas mood is early. I even started my Christmas gift shopping yesterday (so much earlier than my usual December 23 starting date). 

Since I'm getting a jump on all things Christmas a little early I thought I would share the spirit with all my readers :) So here we have it, my holiday gift guide! You can get all the help you need with hostess gifts, presents for mom & dad, and maybe even what to add to your wish list over on Peachy Keen's Holiday Shop. Plus, if you are a late shopper you can check back at the gift guide over the next month just by clicking on the handy button on the sidebar. 

If you're looking for a little inspiration to get you in the holiday spirit make sure to check out my Holiday Board on Pinterest as well! Over the next few weeks I'll be updating it with my favorite looks, decorations, and recipes.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.