Social icons

Happy Friday + Links

Friday, November 21, 2014

Well here we are. It's finally Friday! While this week wasn't particularly busy it did seem extra long because of a shortened weekend last weekend. Today I'm headed to Toledo for a day trip with my school. I'm pretty excited since I've heard it's absolutely beautiful and the weather is supposed to be perfect (65 and sunny). Plus, with brunch plans and (somewhat) light workload I couldn't be more ready for the weekend to begin. 

It's been a while since I've posted some links, so here are my favorites from the last few weeks...

I would sacrifice my life to get my hands on Hallie Wilson's new flats (ok maybe that's a bit extreme).

If you want to send a holiday card to someone this year I absolutely love the selection from Anthropologie and this Joy card is easily my favorite. 

The story of how Dannijo became such a an amazing jewelry company. My favorite piece of theirs right now is this incredible necklace. 

Emily Schuman's perfect pumpkin pie. I'll take 10 please. 

I'm way behind on my movie watching and need to add many of these 'top ten fashion films of the season' to my watch list.

Design Darling has teamed up with Amy Stone so that you can finally have Amy's incredible instagrams hanging on your wall! (I died a little when I found out). There are 8 different prints, but my favorites are the anchor door, cabana, and pineapple prints. 

Make sure to check back Monday because I'll be breaking my number one rule and talking about Christmas before Thanksgiving is over. Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment

  1. Ha! I don't blame you -- I *love* those shoes.


    Thanks for the link love + hope you're having a great weekend, Caroline!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.