Social icons

Outfit: Knotted

Tuesday, July 29, 2014
 {Target crop top, Zara skirt, Steve Madden sandals, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Express necklace}

Last week I headed into Boston to meet up with Ingrid from Smilingrid. We met at the Her Campus Conference in NYC a couple of weeks ago and knew we needed to become blogger buds after realizing we both lived around Boston. After a delicious dinner at Cheesecake Factory (we knew we were a perfect match after we bonded over our love of the mac & cheese balls. If you haven't tried them you must) we went for a walk to make the most of the beautiful weather. Sadly, it was a little dark so our pictures kept coming out a little blurry. 

I found this skirt on the same trip to NYC where I met Ingrid so it was fitting that I wore it to dinner. I was immediately drawn to the tulip cut and fun knot in the front. While this probably isn't the most flattering skirt I've ever owned it is definitely the most fun (and that's what matters, right?). It does wrinkle quickly though, which always kills me. Paired with my favorite new sandals and a striped crop top the outfit was perfect for the ridiculously hot weather we've been having in Boston. 

Do you guys have any blogger buds around where you live? If you live around Boston (or NYC during the school year) I would love to meet up!

11 comments

  1. I love that outfit and the detail on the skirt!

    dinosaurtoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, this skirt is so cool! Definitely going to look out for one of these!!


    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt is so fun! love the knotted detail!
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! Loved this outfit when we met up and love it even more with the recap attached <3 We'll have to catch up again before we leave the country (well... and after! #bloggerbudsinternational)
    Much love!
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had more of a blogger network here in DC! I think it's so cool that you are able to bring your virtual network into the real world.

    xo, katie

    www.a-touch-of-teal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really so much fun to wear! Thanks!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes taking boston bloggers across the world!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just starting to really meet people! It definitely takes some time and between being home and at school it has been hard to build a network. If you are ever in Boston/NYC/Madrid we should meet up!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely agree! How long have you been blogging for? I love what you've done! And please ever let me know if you're in DC. I come to NYC quite a bit, so I will definitely keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.