Social icons

Happy Friday + Links

Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Friday everyone! While this week has been all about R&R for me (more about my trip next week!) I couldn't be more excited for the weekend. My mom and I are flying out early this morning to go to my cousin's wedding! After hearing about my cousin gushing about the location and seeing all the work her and her fiance have put into the event I can't wait to see it all put together and celebrate their marriage. 

I've been pretty off the radar this week, but here are a few things I'm loving...

Anything #NSale related, because really who doesn't keep looking back for the best finds. Julia from Gal Meets Glam just posted another great guide, or you can check out mine for my finds under $80.

Have you been watching the staple series on Damsel in Dior? I love Jacey's picks and the videos are so fun!

I'm on the fence about Hilary Duff's new single, but I've been loving her style comeback recently. 

I leave for Madrid in less than a month (ahhh) and this list only makes me more excited to be there!

I hope you all have a great first weekend of August! I can't believe we are already in the last month of summer, so I'll be trying to make the most of these days before the warm weather and fun days run out. 

2 comments

  1. Literally LOVE the Staple Series, I get so excited when I see a new one!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to Madrid next month?!? So jealous! I was born there but I haven't been back since we moved. Are you studying abroad there?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.